A Solar powered Blinds In Glass Smart System
The team at Blinds In Glass are excited to showcase to our customers the Eco-friendly smart blind system, which is wire-free, motorised and powered by natural light.
Featuring a 3.6V Motor which is powered with a Lith-ion battery that is charged with an external solar panel to achieve an Eco-Friendly electronic integral blind, the electronic blind is available in venetian and the pleated blind.
All of our Integral blinds have a warm edge spacer bar (available in Black or Grey) that produce excellent thermal efficiency to your home, with a plastic side profile to maximise energy performance.
While the conventional magnetically operated integral blinds and cord operated integral blinds are a substantial upgrade from regular blinds and curtains, electronically operated integral blinds are the step further to a smart home with a remote control as an additional item to make your blinds remotely operated.
- Electronically Operated Integral Blinds
- Solar Powered
- Cable Free
- No dusting
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to operate
- Sealed between glass for energy savings
- Provides privacy and sunlight control
- Safe for children and pets
- Passes the toughest performance standards
- Tempered safety glass that is three to five times stronger than annealed glass
- 10-year glass seal warranty
- 5-year product warranty
- Min width – 300mm
Max width – 2000mm
- Min height – 300mm
Max height – 2600mm
Maximum height possible according to width
- Width 300-350mm Max height = 1670mm
Width 351-400mm Max height = 2020mm
Width 401-1500mm Max height = 2200mm
Maximum glass area of 2m2.
- Venetian blinds: 12mm slats
- Produced to EN1279 standards, 28mm
- Double glazed, tempered, low-E Planitherm One Argon gas filled (Planitherm Total)
- Spacer bar: black warm edge.
- Warranty (product): 5 years
- Warranty (glass seal): 10 years