Blinds In Glass are excited to deliver the C Cord Integral Blinds System
The C Cord System is perfect if you are looking for an effortless Integral Blinds system that combines a smart operation with a modern style. With a unique magnetic function that enables you to raise and lower Venetian blinds that are hermetically sealed in the double glazing unit.
The smart style of the corded integral blind system is accompanied by a black or grey warm edge spacer bar to produce unique appeal, while also delivering outstanding U-Values.
An exceptional product that uses clever magnets, fixed to the external glass by high performance adhesive, allowing for perfect alignment with an internal magnet, by using a cord system the blinds in glass can be raised lowered and tilted.
The cord is held under tension with a cord tensioner to comply with the British Blind and Shutter Association.
- Corded System
- No dusting
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to operate
- Sealed between glass for energy savings
- Provides privacy and sunlight control
- Safe for children and pets
- Passes the toughest performance standards
- Tempered safety glass that is three to five times stronger than annealed glass
- 10-year glass seal warranty
- 5-year product warranty
- Min width – 300mm
- Max width – 2000mm
- Min height – 300mm
- Max height – 2600mm
- Maximum height possible according to width
Width 300-350mm Max height = 1100mm
Width 351-400mm Max height = 1800mm
Width 401-1500mm Max height = 2600mm
- Material: UV Stable, powder coated aluminium
- Venetian blinds: 12mm slats
- Produced to EN1279 standards, 28mm Double glazed, tempered, low-E Planitherm One Argon gas filled (Planitherm Total)
- Spacer bar: black warm edge.
- Warranty (product): 5 years
- Warranty (glass seal): 10 years