We are delighted at Blinds In Glass to showcase the SV Slider System
The ScreenLine SV System uses a magnetic component to operate your integral blinds, by sliding the magnet up an down the glass, you can raise, lower and tilt the blinds.
We have two blind type options – Venetian or Pleated Blinds In Glass, all of our sliders benefit from a closed-loop belt driven transition, allowing for a effortless and long lasting Integral Blind. The external magnetic slider is coated with a Sanitized antibacterial finish, to deliver a hygienic operating mechanism.
All of our Integral blinds have a warm edge spacer bar (available in Black or Grey) that produce excellent thermal efficiency to your home, with a plastic side profile to maximise energy performance.
The ScreenLine SV Slider System is fully compliant with child safety standards, making it the perfect blinds solution for your home.
- Magnetically Operated Integral Blinds
- No dusting
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to operate
- Sealed between glass for energy savings
- Provides privacy and sunlight control
- Safe for children and pets
- Passes the toughest performance standards
- Tempered safety glass that is three to five times stronger than annealed glass
10-year glass seal warranty
- 5-year product warranty
- Min width – 300mm
- Max width – 1500mm
- Min height – 450mm
Max height – 2200mm
Maximum height possible according to width
- Width 300-350mm Max height = 1670mm
- Width 351-400mm Max height = 1800mm
- Width 401-1500mm Max height = 2200mm
Maximum glass area of 2m2.
- Venetian blinds: 12mm slats
- Produced to EN1279 standards, 28mm Double glazed, tempered, low-E Planitherm One Argon gas filled (Planitherm Total)
- Spacer bar: black warm edge.
- Warranty (product): 5 years
- Warranty (glass seal): 10 years